So what is the “gap”?
Simply put, the “gap” occurs when the value of your vehicle is less than what you owe on your finance agreement. If your vehicle is deemed a total loss as a result of an accident or theft, your insurance provider may not cover the outstanding balance owed on your loan obligation. You could end up making payments on a vehicle you no longer drive! Help protect yourself from the “gap” with Ally Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) offered at Commuter Cars and Trucks.
Ally GAP benefits include:
• Availability on both new and used vehicles
• Coverage for finance agreements up to 96 months1
• Coverage on the remaining net outstanding balance2 including a deductible up to $1,000 (where permitted by state law)
• A full refund if cancelled within 60 days, provided no claims have been made (after 60 days, your refund will be prorated)
• The ability to include the plan cost in your monthly vehicle payment
Ask a finance manager for more details at (772) 675-6775 or email: [email protected]